Thursday 7 October 2010

Peachieart= BACK! xD

Hello My Little Peachiekins! xD
Long time no post!
:( i missed this blog soooooooooo much!!!
lots of my friends have been sooo sad cuz there have been no post
Lol! xD yay! we have Peachie-addiction Kickin in! xD
We have had lots of changes huh!?
xD u like em?
I worked my sockz off xD
im thinking of making ppl templates like mine?
xD
and peachieart post's would never be complete without...ART!
xD so here are some art!
xD



 Lolz xD
Pstttt.... Like my new siggy?
and background? xD PLZ PLZ Comment what you think  xD
i will be soooo grateful!
:) hope your looking forward to more posts too come! xD

3 comments:

  1. i like it! the chobot on the branch is very creative and the autumn is here one is prettayyy! and i guess the cat one is cayoot. even though i've never been quite a fan of cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D i love da new siggy,header and background!!! it ish epic! xDD ooh also niceee drawings!! =D and i would love to have an awesome template u designed if u r making peepz one!! =DDD

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ U for Commenting! x3
~gives i big hug and a peachieart V.I.P pass xD~